8 Reasons to Use a Lawyer to Review and Draft Business Contracts
- By : Seth Seidell Date : 06-Feb-23
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the terms and conditions, including legal terms of art.
- Avoid risks such as pitfalls/loopholes in terms and conditions.
- Ensure best terms and/or neutral terms and conditions.
- Provide protections in case of breach.
- Provide alternatives for disputes in case of breach.
- Make sure document is legally enforceable.
- Incorporate laws and regulations as necessary in the industry.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions.